Application form and prospectus can be obtained from the school office on all working days between 10:00AM. to 05:00 PM.
|COURSE||AGE in Years|
- The SRSDF school accepts enrollments for boys and girls, starting at Istd to Xstd class.
- Admission are normally made before the beginning of the academic session from April to May every year.
- Admission for classes nursery to VIII will be done in accordance with the CBSE norms, as prescribed from time to time.
Documents for taking admission:
- Birth Certificate (Photocopy)
- Transfer Certificate from the previous school
- Passport sized photographs - 2 nos
- Marks card of the previous class
- Caste Certificate ( in case of OBC, SC and ST)
The admission process involves three steps
- Written test (applicable only from class II onwards)
- Personal interview / interaction
Admission is based purely on merit.
1. If a student wishes to leave the school, a months notice must be given for withdrawal and transfer certificate will be issued after the "No dues "certificate is produced.
2. Application for Transfer Certificate should reach the school office before 31st March of the academic year. Any further delay would entail payment of 1st term fees in order to get a TC.
3.There will be no refund of fees.